Fund Accountant (Fresh Graduates Welcome!)
Robert Half Financial Services is hiring a self-driven Fund Accountant within a well-known global asset management firm.
The Fund Accountant is responsible for managing the accounting books of an assigned fund and ensuring that the balance sheet and profit and loss account are accurately reported on a timely basis within tight deadlines.
- Prepare and review fund valuation reporting and liaise with fund administrator on NAV preparation.
- Maintain and control the use of accounts to ensure all bookings are properly classified and supported
- Review operational feasibility and ensure readiness of ongoing operational support for Fund, mandate launches and mergers with internal Counterparts (eg. Operations, Compliance, Legal, Investments, Product) and external service providers (eg. Middle Office/Fund Accountant/Custodian)
- Assist in some ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Economics / Finance or relevant disciplines with professional qualifications
- Proficiency in use of computer systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a mindset of continuous improvement, aiming for excellence
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure, and is a self-starter, willing to take ownership and accountability
- Aptitude for working in a swiftly changing, dynamic environment
- Good teamwork, collaboration, and excellent communications skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.