Plant Accountant - Manufacturing/Cost Accounting
We are looking to hire a Plant Accountant to partner with the business functions to ensure that operation is optimised and effectively managed. You will be part of a team who are on a journey to out-perform and delight our customers through service excellence and innovation
Our client is one of the world's leading packaging companies providing packaging solutions across multiple sectors.
- Responsible for preparing Plant P&L
- Drive highly accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close, including accurate reports to management (Operational data, KPIs, waste performance, volume data)
- Cost Management
- Inventory Management
- Scrap Management
- Apex entries (Plant level)
- EBIT Bridge
- Driving excellence in Finance business by partnering with business leaders (mainly Supply Chain and Operation)
- Lead and drive in discussion on Capital Expenditure, gathering required documents, and computing financial ratios that assist in decision making
- Support in budget and forecast preparation (Plant EBIT)
- Fulfilling all requirements in both internal and external audits
- Compliance: Financial audit preparation, internal audit, Risk & Control Matrix (RACM), Balance Sheet Review (BSR), Quarterly Compliance Review (BPR and 302).
- Any Other ad-hoc Project
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience in costing and inventory management
- Professional accounting designation (CA/CPA) or a recognized accounting degree
- Broad commercial and operational expertise blended with high-level corporate exposure
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skill
This is a permanent opportunity with one of the world's leading packaging companies providing packaging solutions across multiple sectors. The successful candidate can expect a very competitive remuneration package and bonus structure.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michael Seow on +65 6541 9918.