Data Scientist, Assistant/ Senior/ Manager
- Participate into projects in Vietnam, particularly focus on data areas such as developing risk models, customer analytic models, etc.
- Support data engineering on data-related projects
- Able to analyse the large dataset to generate the insights
- Develop different data models and analytical algorithms based on data
- Develop process to manage model risks
Qualifications & Experience
- Computer Science, Information System Management, Mathematics Statistics, etc. (Bachelor and above)
- Coding knowledge and experience with programming languages such as R, Python, etc.
- Experience with query languages such as SQL server, MySQL, etc.
- Experience with cloud data analytics platform such as Google Analytics
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Understanding banking process is plus
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: email@example.com with Subject: [KPMG - 0822] Data Scientist - Full Name
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.