Integrated Risk Management, Assistant/Senior/Manager
About the job
KPMG’s Financial Service Consulting is looking to recruit a candidate with strong knowledge and firm experience in Enterprise Risk Management/ Integrated Risk Management to join our dynamic team, to provide world class consulting services to our clients.
Manage Risk management transformation-related consulting projects with FS Clients:
- Quality management: Working with Engagement leaders, subject matter experts and project team to deliver high quality outcome to Clients
- Time management: Coordinate with Client to ensure project is on track
- Cost management: Managing the resource allocation in the project for effective and efficient project delivery
- Assist in Business development: supporting Partners/ Directors in Business development; pro-actively managing client relationships, respond to client queries in an effective and timely manner
- Address any knowledge gaps through learning and adaptation as appropriate
- Contribute to continuous team improvement
- Sound experience in Risk management in Banking industry: From 2 - 7 years experience in relevant area.
- Strong understanding of banking operations, familiar with banking products, services
- Experience in managing complex engagements/ projects
- Good understanding of risk management including Basel, SBV regulation, leading practices, integrated/bank-wide risk management such as CAR, ICAAP, Stress testing, RAROC, RoRWA.
- Having sound knowledge and experience in Risk management reporting.
- Graduated with relevant major in Banking/Finance/Economics, and other relevant majors Professional qualification is a plus
- Good command of business English Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skill, communication skill
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and team player Enthusiastic, demonstrate “can do” attitude with an ability to learn quickly
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: [KPMG - 0922] Integrated Risk Management - Full Name
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.