Corporate Communication & PR Manager | Tech
A leading Tech & Internet Service company is looking for a Corporate Communication & PR Manager
Your new company
Your new company is a leading Technology & Internet Service company in Hong Kong.
Your new role
- Develop effective event management to internal and external parties
- Develop effective corporate communications strategies for brand, products and services
- Develop external communications materials such as press materials , presentations, speeches
- Build digital presence for the company and management issues and crisis
- Handle media enquiries and complaints
- Supervise and manage the performance of PR agency
- Take a proactive role in developing, coordinating and implementing communication plans and campaigns for corporate affairs and impact
- Engage stakeholders and establish a strong community network
- Curate high quality bilingual content, including social media, website, corporate video, corporate brochure and other branding and internal communications materials and events
What you'll need to succeed
- 7 years+ working experience in corporate/marketing communications
- Degree holder, preferably in Public Relations/Journalism/Communications
- Excellent Chinese / English and writing skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email to Melanie Fung at email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.