Deductions/Accounts Receivable Analyst
- Daily invoicing of clients using the company’s EDI portal Audit, reconciliation and posting of Remittances Monitor Aging report on a weekly basis; notify customers of past due invoices in a timely manner
- Utilize customer portals to extract information regarding disputes along with filing claims for invalid disputes.
- Research and resolve high volume of customer deductions/chargebacks pertaining to shipping violation claims, allowances, discounts, damages, pricing, and shortages
- Match and clear deductions against the agreed promotions plans (promo calendars)
- Interact with internal departments (Sales and Operations) during the process of validating deductions
- Dispute invalid deductions within the claim’s expiration timeframe, and follow through until resolved
- Identify and drive process improvement for reducing deduction volume
- Prepare and submit necessary adjustments for processing
- Maintain AR files (customer information, Invoices/PO, POD/BOL, RA)
- Maintain transaction update notes current in both Excel CB status list, and on the account
- Improve or develop training materials and programs for all involved in receiving, reviewing and approving dispute cases
- Participate in monthly AR meetings to report on the status of aging dispute cases and discuss recurring issues with dispute reasons and/or customers
- Performs other related duties as assigned (prepare sales summary to calculate brokers commission)
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports and dashboards are to be prepared for the various company departments. The company is looking to expand its reporting to allow for better insights across its various departments.