Interim Financial Accountant (audit project)
Short term interim contract leading on an audit
Role 100% remote working
Fast growing private equity backed business, requires a technical Accountant to support the Group Financial Controller with the annual audit and other related project work.
- Lead the audit process, for a number of entities ensuring the group consolidation.
- Liaison with the auditors and internal stakeholders, to ensure compliance with all regulations.
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying responsibilities with regards to the audit
- Report to the CFO with timely and accurate financial reporting
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly recorded and reported.
You will be a ACA/ ACCA qualified accountant and be experienced in the audit process.
Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and organisational skills are required.
The role offers a salary of circa £70,000 - £90,000 ( day rates also considered ).
The role is 100% remote
The contract is initially for 2 -3 months