Group Financial Controller
Group Financial Controller
Are you looking for a new opportunity within a fast growing and changing environment? We are looking for an experienced knowledgeable finance professional in order to improve our Group Finance department, especially the Group Financial Control team.
TMF Group is a leading (Private Equity owned) global provider of compliance and administrative services to over 28,000 clients within a €10 billion market. With 127 offices in 85 jurisdictions, TMF Group is uniquely positioned to support its clients both locally and globally. In an increasingly complex regulatory environment, TMF Group serves its multinational corporate, investment fund and sovereign wealth fund clients as they invest, operate, and grow internationally.
Group Financial Controller is part of the Group Financial Control team within our Group Finance department. Group Financial Control team is responsible for the consolidation of the Group financials, monthly management reporting, IFRS accounting, monthly reviews, preparation of the Group Annual Accounts, Quarterly reporting to the banks and ad-hoc improvement project. The department consists of five controllers, Manager Technical accounting and Manager Reporting and consolidation. You will be responsible for Americas region (North, Mid and South America). You will act as a link between Group and region and support local offices during monthly reporting period, including but not limited to reviews of figures reported by local offices, connecting with local offices to ensure proper accounting, suggesting process improvements, setting up a plan on how to implement and implementation of these improvements. Further you will contribute to the Group Finance optimization program by participating and/or leading optimization projects. You will take the lead in aligning different departments and local offices. You will be virtually connected to the rest of the team located in Amsterdam, Kuala Lumpur and Serbia, and the role offers great exposure to the Executive Committee, Regional CFO’s, Market Finance directors and the Board.
- Act as a point of connection between region and Group finance
- Support local offices in the monthly reporting, including review of monthly reported figures (from accounting and business perspective);
- Follow up on ad-hoc requests from local offices;
- Contribute to the finance optimization projects;
- Assist in the group and local audits;
- Assist in external reportings (Annual report, Quarterly reports)
- Lead/Participate in specific projects and analysis related to revenues, costs, internal controls, capex, lease accounting, tax provisioning, accrual accounting;
- Collaborate closely with other group departments (accounting, tax, FP&A, legal, treasury, procurement, real estate) and align needs of local offices and group finance
- We are looking for a CPA (accountancy certification) with minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in an audit firm or within an international company (large scope);
- Able to work under time pressure and flexibility with regards to the monthly, quarterly and yearly closing;
- Proactive – takes responsibility – completes tasks in a timely manner – result-oriented;
- IFRS knowledge; (international financial reporting standars)
- Excellent communication skills in both Spanish and English;
- Numerical understanding and analytical mindset, but able to make pragmatic decisions;
- Result oriented, responsible and decisive.
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
Applications close: 27 Oct 2022 SA Pacific Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.