Senior Accountant I2P (Invoice to Payment) | Finance Share Services | Cairo
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role
Responsible for posting of third-party payments, including priority payments such as advances to vendors and responsible for the execution of payment run as per SOP for entities under FSSC Egypt scope.
What you will do
Payment processing and execution
- Responsible to process payments for third-party vendors on SAP including priority payments such as advances to vendors
- Responsible to execute payment run and ensure that any exceptions are reviewed and highlighted
- Responsible to prepare and process inter-company settlements
- Responsible for timely processing of utility and government related payments
- Engage in month end activities such as clearing of bank GLs
- Liaise with banks for processing/reason for rejection, liaise with other teams within FSSC and support external auditors’ requirement
- Experienced in processing payments through cheque, electronic fund transfers/telegraphic transfers and H2H
- Ability to identify further automation opportunities & suggest in-house solutions for FSSC payment processes by providing actionable insights and suggestions
Required skills to be successful
- Integrity & Confidentiality
- Time Bound, with a sense of urgency
- Team Work
- Customer Satisfaction
About the Team
- This role reports to the Sr Manager I2P and will be an individual contributor. Will cover 4 Divisions and 25+ entities across AF Group in Egypt
What equips you for the role
- Professional accounting qualification - MBA Finance or equivalent
- Excellent skills in MS Excel
- Attention to details and has good accuracy for the tasks handled, in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- SAP Knowledge - FICO module (payments)
- At least 4-6 years relevant experience within a large organization at execution level
- Job Specific Skills: Strong analytical, process oriented, professional scepticism, good communication and presentation skills, exposure to ERP (Preferably SAP)
- Behavioural Competencies: Should be able to plan and prioritize tasks, attention to detail, self-motivated; persistent and a strong team player
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.