Associate, Business Control
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know Our Team
The Business Control team acts as finance business partner for cross function teams (Operations, MKT, Finance…) on daily operations at Grab. If you are passionate about solving problems by creating optimum solutions, we shall be a team!
Get to know the Role
As an Associate Business Control, you will play an important role in the implementation of processes to support strategies that help to reduce inefficient and repetitive processes which will directly impact the Grab business.
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Ensure compliance to key controls within the Accounts Payable processes. You will be expected to work directly with the business stakeholders and responsible for reviewing payment documents to prevent risk and fraud.
- Work effectively with key stakeholders (process owners, team leads) to build up standardized processes where necessary.
- Work closely with Marketing department on revenue and expenses management.
- Building a close stakeholder’s relationship.
- Perform any assignments as required by the Direct Manager
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing controls environment
- Strong attention to details and prioritization skills
- Soft skill requirement: solid communication skills, teamwork, customer-oriented mindset and well-adaptive into multi-cultural working environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting and/or Auditing
- Ability to multi-task, attention to details and work under pressure
- Good command of English
- Good analytical skills
- Overall experience 3 - 5 years