Sr Regulatory Reporting Specialist HTOT#191249
Your field of responsibility
Regulatory Reporting is the process by which the Bank’s financial results are reported externally to regulators and other key partners. In this role, you will be responsible for financial reporting to the Federal Reserve for Credit Suisse’s US Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) and its subsidiaries, which represent the firm’s significant US entities.
This role will interact directly with regulators, internal and external auditors, head office, and other senior level partners.
- Prepare and analyze financial reports according to US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) and regulatory requirements.
- Perform detailed analysis of the balance sheet and P&L to provide a proper control environment and ensure that reports have a high degree of accuracy.
- Act as a trusted partner to internal and external collaborators regarding regulatory requirements across a broad suite of products, including trading inventory, derivatives, loans, and repos.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of departments across the organization.
- Drive automation and efficiency by fetching opportunities to improve reporting systems and collaborating closely with IT and Change Management to implement changes.
- Maintain controlled and well-documented processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
We are looking for an applicant with:
- Undergraduate degree.
- CPA, MBA degree in Accounting / Finance will be an added advantage with 3+ years experience in accounting / regulatory / financial reporting.
- Experience in public accounting or banking industry preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications, particularly Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to comfortably present to auditors and senior management.
- Driven - someone who accepts challenge and demonstrates initiative. Self-starter that requires minimal direction.
- Ability to multi-task while meeting tight deadlines.
- Work autonomously and successfully develop and maintain cross functional relationships.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proactive control approach.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value varied perspectives.
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
All Credit Suisse employees in the USA must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date, except where exempted by applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.