Finance Associate, OTC
- The position will be reporting to the Manager and shall be responsible in supporting OTC related activities
- Key accountabilities include ensuring service delivery in accordance to SLAs/KPIs and accuracy of data management.
- Provides support to the team in line with Finance SSC strategy
- Provide support to the Accounts Receivable Team in delivering a professional and consistent service to stakeholders in resolving inquiries related to Accounts Receivable function and enhance the effectiveness of the team.
- Perform various tasks related to Accounts Receivable, Collection and Intercompany transaction processing, including investigation, resolution and escalation of issues in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance to key controls within the Accounts Receivable Team processes
- Assist in identifying and support changes in systems and processes
- Generate periodical performance reporting to ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators
- Ad hoc assignment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting and/or Professional Qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CPA).
- Knowledgeable on Accounts Receivable processes
- Ability to multi-task, attention to details and work under pressure
- Good analytical skills
- Able to articulate clearly in both written and spoken English
- Advance Excel knowledge
- Overall experience 3 - 4 years
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.