Senior Associate / Assistant Manager -M&A Advisory (Petaling Jaya)
The Corporate Finance – M&A Advisory practice provides independent advisory services to clients on strategic acquisitions (buy side) and divestments (sell side)
- Support day-to-day deal execution in a lead advisory capacity, from marketing phase through to negotiations and legal completion
- Support stakeholder management, i.e. clients, other advisors, bidders, targets, etc.
- Support deal origination, including conducting industry/company research, producing pricing analyses, developing pitch books, et
- Degree and/or professional qualification in finance / accounting / economics / engineering / CFA
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience from an investment bank or accounting / consulting firm
- Ideally, completed transactions from start to end, with a good understanding of business and industry dynamics
- Strong analytical skills, i.e. transaction structuring, financial modelling/valuation, financial statement review, synergies analyses, etc.
- Strong command of language (both written and spoken), with the ability storyboard and articulate effectively. Mandarin abilities (at business level) is an added advantage
- Motivated, able to work independently with a “can do” attitude, and will produce quality deliverables
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.