Portfolio Pricing Specialist
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can.
Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting Pricing Lead Specialist.
- B/BA degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of fund accounting, pricing experience.
- Industry knowledge / familiarity with Market Data Vendors
- Excellent client service skills.
- Aptitude for numbers, accuracy, and organization.
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills.
- Research, analysis and problem resolution skills.
- Organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team environment, communicate professionally through effective verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work on Polish Holidays.
What We Offer:
- Private medical care for you and your family.
- Life Insurance.
- Hybrid Working Opportunities.
- 2 additional days added to your holiday calendar for Culture Celebration and Community Service.
- Various additional benefits including professional training and qualification support.
- Subsidised cafeteria.
- Contracts for an indefinite period of time with no probation period
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Ensure daily output standards for both quality and timeliness are met.
- Manage daily production .
- Monitor and assist in the resolution of issues. Follow up on open inquiries.
- Interact with other BBH departments on resolution of issues.
- Review and verify work of team members.
- Provide training, in coordination with the Supervisor, for the development of team members.
- Gain efficiencies to improve individual productivity.
- Manage multiple tasks and/or projects efficiently despite resource and time constraints.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.