Geneva Conversion, Associate 2
Who we are looking for:
This role will be working in Geneva conversion project which is one of the most important projects for AIS business in the coming years. The candidate will have a good opportunity to work with BizTech, project PMO. Extensive exposure to new developments.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is part of Alternative Investment Solutions - a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to hedge funds and private equity funds. These services are fully integrated to provide complete end-to-end solutions that span the front-, middle- and back-office requirements of institutional investors.
Join us if making your mark in the alternative investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
Business Analyst – Associate2 you will
- Conduct on site implementations of Geneva, including software installation, setup and hands-on functional and technical training.
- Complete and validate cash and position reconciliations individually.
- Complete and validate new system portfolio pricing individually.
- Complete Income and expense accrual in line with old system bookings.
- Analyze State street hedge Fund Accounting and Operations business and technical requirements.
- Perform automate products individually to complete workflows.
- Manage time to maximize agenda and delivery of critical components.
- Collaborate with and communicate task status to the management team.
- Upload/migrate historical tax lots and other client portfolio data onto Geneva.
- Assist management team in the reconciliation process using Geneva.
What we value:
This candidate would require
- Basic understanding of financial products.
- Certain knowledge on fund admin services.
- Good Team player, quick learner and efficient worker.
- Responsible and accountable for what you do.
- Good at managing time and workload to meet deadlines.
- Self-driven about your career.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- 1-2 years working experience in accounting / financial services related environment.
- Knowledge of financial products including cash, securities and derivatives, as well as Hedge Fund
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin, both in person and remotely.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.