Responsible for reviewing and preparing complex tax products in compliance with tax laws and regulations. Provides taxation advice to clients and partners relating to tax and retirement planning, and trust or investment products.
- Researches, reviews, and prepares tax products in compliance with tax laws.
- Conducts training sessions, provides guidance to tax staff, represents the bank in meetings, and audits as needed.
- Works on various software systems within a group.
- Assists in tax planning, researches, prepares, and monitors specific reports.
- Provides taxation advice to clients and/or partners relating to tax and retirement planning, trust or investment implications.
- Works closely with attorneys, banks, federal and state tax authorities, auditors, and partners.
- Focuses efforts on a single client relationship requiring sophisticated taxation needs.
- Interacts with internal/external sources including attorneys, auditors, accountants, federal, and state tax authorities, clients, banks, insurance companies, and partners on taxation issues.
- Keeps abreast of tax laws and regulations.
3-5 years of tax preparation and research experience. Knowledge of one or more areas
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.