Finance Manager (System Support)
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team
Grabber Technology Solutions (GTS) aims to be a technology leader that provides predictive and seamless experiences to all Grab employees (Grabbers). We are a diverse team of technology practitioners looking to outserve Grabbers with positive, personalised IT experiences, and we are looking for individuals with similar customer-centric and innovative values to join our growing team.
Get to know the Role
Reporting to Senior Manager, Finance Systems, this role will be responsible for delivering a portfolio of projects and enhancements to Grab’s financial systems (ERP, EPM and other 3rd party applications) to ensure all systems comply with reporting requirements which include recognition entries & finance data flow. This role will require you to work closely with business partners including Regional & Local Finance Controllers, process excellence teams, and other cross-functional leaders to drive a portfolio of projects to successful completion, on time and within budget. The right candidate will be extremely proficient in both the architectural aspects of business systems, as well as functional best practices for the teams they support.
The Day-to-Day Activities
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Interface with the business to understand the scope and requirements. Act as the liaison with business users, system consultants and the Finance Systems execution team. Support definition of use cases, scenarios, etc.
- Identify, design & drive strategic finance system enhancements and process improvement projects that serve Grab global accounting, Treasury, Tax, FP&A, and finance operations.
- Develop, design, test, and manage operational processes related to business requirements.
- Support any M&A entity migration, GL mapping and any system-related advice from a reporting perspective.
- Liaise with internal & external auditors during system process audit
- Be a driver of change for Finance, Procurement & GTS to continuously improve our ability to serve Grabbers; including identifying gaps in processes, data lifecycle or new relevant releases in platform offerings.
- CPA and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or Finance-related discipline with strong IFRS knowledge and experience
- Strong practical experience with Oracle ERP, Oracle EPM or other cloud-based accounting platforms
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, be self-motivated and be able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think out of the box, work under pressure and under tight project timelines
- Ability to build strong relationships and trust with mid-senior leaders and stakeholders across multiple departments
- Possess extensive and current knowledge of principles and practices associated with accounting, cost management, and finance systems.
- Minimum 5 – 8 years of relevant experience
- Practical, hands-on knowledge of Anaplan, Kyriba, or Concur
- Order to Cash and Supply Chain Management Processes
- Knowledge of COSO & COBIT frameworks, ITIL practices
- Audit Firm experience is highly regarded
We recognize that with these individual attributes come different workplace challenges, and we will work with Grabbers to address them in our journey towards creating inclusion at Grab for all Grabbers.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.