Senior Manager - Controller
- A Chartered Accountant with 8-10 years of experience in the areas of Finance, Accounts, Statutory Compliance & legal entity reporting
- Ensuring month end closing and presenting a true and fair view of the monthly financial position of the company by way of timely preparation of financial statements, MIS & other adhoc reports.
- Liaising with bank for handling various banking instruments i.e. BG, LC, etc.
- Preparation & submission of various legal entities reporting within due dates.
- Evaluating internal control systems to highlight the shortcomings and implementing necessary recommendations.
- Coordinating with internal & statutory auditors to complete the audits as per schedule
- Assist in Statutory Compliances: Tax deduction and remittance under various sections under Income tax, filing of e-tds, STPI, GST, Companies Act, etc.
- Service industry experience (financial services industry a big plus)
- Experienced with automation and process improvements
- Proficient in use of MS office skills (Advanced excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc)
- Attention to detail; quality control sensitive
- Very strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-tasking ability
- Pro-active approach, with initiative and reliability
- Excellent verbal and communication skills - English