Description of business unit
Group Performance Reporting has assumed ownership of all Bank of Ireland Group financial and management reporting processes. The role is part of the Financial Management Reporting team within Group Performance Reporting.
The team has responsibility to deliver accurate and timely Group and Divisional management financial information to internal stakeholders and to contribute analysis to stakeholders to help in the fulfilment of business and strategic objectives.
Purpose of the Role
The role will have responsibility for the production of insightful monthly financial reporting and other key deliverables to divisional senior management teams and other senior stakeholders within the Group.
- Production of divisional financial reporting delivering insightful commercial reporting and trend analysis to key senior stakeholders.
- Assist in finding opportunities to harmonise reporting requirements and standardise reporting methods, ensuring the appropriate suite of reporting is available to meet our stakeholder requirements.
- Drive continuous improvement by identifying initiatives.
What is the opportunity
This role will be responsible for the delivery of monthly internal financial reporting for divisions within the Group. The role will report directly to the Divisional Financial MI Reporting Manager.
Working at Bank of Ireland doesn't have to mean working in an office to have an impact. Our commitment to enabling colleagues to thrive means that depending on role type you can have choice and flexibility in where you work and live, subject to your role, customer needs and our requirements. We have a Hybrid working model, with home, agile hub and office based options available. We will always list a primary location which can be where you go for in person collaboration, and a location where you can best perform your role. The primary location for this role is Dublin.
Please note you must live in the jurisdiction to the business to which you are contracted.
- Completed or working towards a recognised accountancy qualification.
- 18 months experience in a Finance related role in Financial Services.
- Demonstrated experience of delivering high quality financial information within deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage a range of competing priorities.
- Ability to work both independently on own initiative and within a collaborative team environment.
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Experience of working towards change, with the initiative and courage to challenge the status quo.
- Drives group values and the group vision to achieve goals.
- Planning and interpersonal skills.
- High energy, bias for results and passionate about execution excellence.
- Customer Focused - Self
- One Group, one team - Self
- Agile - Self
- Accountable - Self
- Manage Risk - Self
Where Agency assistance is required Bank of Ireland Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles supplied to Bank of Ireland by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this role.
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.