Manager Financial Planning & Analysis
Life at Grab:
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the role:
- Act as the key finance partner for the Business Vertical’s Head and its S&P team
- Own the forecasting and budgeting process, includes coordinating multiple stakeholders for input, verifying the assumptions and signoffs from required key persons.
- Independently build the financial model and templates, especially for new products or new features
- Responsible for management reporting and follow up analysis towards budget and forecast
- Drive company profitability and growth by analyzing revenues and costs as well as new initiatives and business cases
- Proactively do deep dive or trend analysis to come up with recommendation to business
- Responsible for utilizing budgeting systems, management reporting systems and other financial reporting interfaces towards business
- Lead project(s) and be the agent of change and improvement
- Be adaptive and take on other areas or initiatives as required
- Strong combination of business and operational hands on skills, get things done
- Excellent excel knowledge and long experience in complex forecast model building
- SQL is a plus
- Financial mindset and easy to translate business questions into financial analysis
- Independent work and driving ahead
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong integrity and not afraid to raise concern or opportunity
- Possibly background in retail/start-up, and/or other finance role
- Experience required: at least 5 years
- We recognize that with these individual attributes come different workplace challenges, and we will work with Grabbers to address them in our journey towards creating inclusion at Grab for all Grabbers.
Grab is the leading superapp platform in Southeast Asia, providing everyday services that matter to consumers. Today, the Grab app has been downloaded onto millions of mobile devices, giving users access to over 9 million drivers, merchants, and agents. Grab offers a wide range of on-demand services in the region, including mobility, food, package and grocery delivery services, mobile payments, and financial services across 428 cities in eight countries.
Join us today to drive Southeast Asia forward, together.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.