Assistant Manager, Mobility & Deliveries Audit
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know our Team:
- Internal Audit is an independent function within Grab that provides an objective assurance and advisory role to Grab’s senior management.
- We use a systematic, disciplined risk-based approach to evaluate and assess Grab’s risks, processes and internal controls.
- Reflecting Grab’s entrepreneurial spirit, Internal Audit covers multiple businesses and technology areas.
Get to know the Role:
- As Assistant Manager of Mobility & Deliveries Audit, you are responsible to effectively execute audits, risk advisory activities and projects that cover the associated risks arising from the activities of the Grab Mobility & Deliveries business.
- You report directly to the Head, Mobility & Deliveries Audit, and work in a team of 7 auditors who are specialised in the audits of activities in the Grab Mobility & Deliveries business, and also in certain Corporate functions within Grab.
- We seek a candidate who brings excellent audit and risk advisory experience, with basic data analytics skillsets as an added advantage, to complement the Mobility & Deliveries Audit team, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- You effectively execute audits, including the design of audit work steps to evaluate the risks associated with governance, financial, operational, regulatory, and business continuity.
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Support the Head, Mobility & Deliveries Audit as part of the Mobility & Deliveries Audit team.
- Work with the Mobility & Deliveries Audit team, focusing on all risks arising from the activities of the Grab Mobility & Deliveries business, and certain Corporate functions within Grab.
- Plan and perform risk-based assessments, understand and evaluate the business environment, related controls and processes.
- Prepare draft/ final report and participate in the presentation of audit findings.
- Develop and maintain business relations with Grab Mobility & Deliveries business management, and be the trusted risk advisor on control related matters.
- Bachelor's degree in accountancy, finance or equivalent, with professional certification (e.g., CPA, ACCA, CIA) as an added advantage.
- 5-7 years of audit and risk advisory (including Sarbanes-Oxley) experience.
- Excellent command of English.
- Located in Jakarta, and ability to travel for work when it is safe (from the current pandemic) and when required.
- Experience and knowledge in the following:
- Excellent operational and financial auditing skills, with strong confidence for interaction with stakeholders.
We recognize that with these individual attributes come different workplace challenges, and we will work with Grabbers to address them in our journey towards creating inclusion at Grab for all Grabbers.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.