APAC Finance and Compliance Manager-European MNC
Overseeing the APAC region, you will be overall responsible for coordinating annual audits and maintaining internal controls. Consistently providing insights to improve business performance by analysing financial figures.
Our client is a European technology MNC with around 4000 committed employees in over 50 countries. They are now offering an APAC Finance & Compliance Manager role in a friendly team to support the growth and success of the organization.
- Focusing on the finance operations' efficiency and developing the right structure & capabilities for continued long-term growth, you will guide regional finance managers in overall accounting functions.
- Being the owner of the continued development and compliance with financial policies and procedures. With a focus on strengthening internal control and developing processes and guidelines for the teams to work smart and efficient across all regions.
- Monitoring organization's financial strategic planning by examining performance and potential challenges and risks.
- Work closely with HQ Finance in Europe, to ensure collaboration and alignment on daily procedures and development projects.
- B.S degree in Accounting or Finance with at least 5 years' experience in a leadership role.
- Experience in alignment and process improvement.
- Being able to think out of the box and from a holistic perspective.
The successful candidate can expect a chance to work in an international organization that promotes individual growth. As well as having a great range of colleagues globally where you can exchange ideas and learnings.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gege He on +65 6416 9894.