This role is a great opportunity for an experienced finance professional with the passion and desire to drive the financial planning and support the performance of a large business, with proven engagement and influence skills and highly demonstrated ability to run financial analysis and planning processes and to identify opportunities and deliver results.
My client is a large ASX listed mining company, based in Perth's CBD.
Your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Partnering with key stakeholders to proactively drive financial analysis and cost centre reporting
- Lead the rigorous planning and drive improved business performance
- Leverage technology to provide useful business insight
- Provide business, including senior management, with relevant, detailed and accurate financial analysis
- Ensure governance and compliance through effective application of financial controls and risk management
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you have most recently worked in a similar role ideally within the mining, resources or energy sectors. You must be immediately available to commence in this role and be able to commit for the full 6 month duration.
- ASX listed mining company
- Competitive day rate and perks
- Hybrid working option
- Immediate start and minimum 6 month duration
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Adelle Huntley on +61 8 9215 9513.