This job is offering the opportunity to earn up to £25,000 and progress and be supported within the company.
This company has over 40 offices in the country and striving to be even bigger, they help there employee's progress and offer them support to where they want to get too.
- Ensure accurate and concise collection notes are maintained within the Firm's collection system to reflect the current debt position for internal reporting purposes
- Identify client disputes and ensure prompt resolution by working with both internal and external clients whilst ensuring escalation procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Provide a high standard of customer service at all times
- Liaise and assist Partners in all aspects of credit control to ensure Firm and personal KPI's are achieved by way of telephone and face to face meetings when required including travel (when permitted) to other UK offices.
- Provide detailed ledger analysis against objectives and targets to the Credit Control Team Leader when required
- Support the Firm's personal development initiatives and any departmental projects
- Provide timely and accurate reports to the business
- Assist Management with Ad Hoc tasks and/or team projects as and when requested
- Monitor the Group Inbox and work within agreed SLA
The Ideal canddiate will have:
- A substantial background in credit control working in a target focused environment showing an ability to proactively achieve result.
- Experience in a legal or professional service environment would be preferable but not essential
- Strong communications skills both verbally and written with the ability to deal with challenging conversations.
- A proven track record of negotiating and influencing situations to a positive outcome whilst developing and maintaining relationships
- Has the ability and motivation to work on their own initiative whilst understanding the need to work within a team and support colleagues
- An understanding of the impact of aged debt on a business
- Has the ability to work towards deadlines and achieve objectives whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- A versatile and flexible approach which is essential at key financial points of the year
- IT literate - Must have excellent Excel skills.
- Experience of using ARCS 2G or a bespoke collection system would be an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload effectively to achieve objectives
- Language skills preferable
This job is is offering up to £25,000.