Business Recovery Trainee Administrator
We are currently looking for Administratorin the Business Recovery department.
No previous business recovery experience is required, so do apply to kick start your career!
This is a key position based out of the Cardiff office and forms part of the wider Transaction Services we offer our clients.
The role of an administrator involves being responsible for a portfolio of personal and corporate insolvencies. The Administrator provides a high-quality service to clients, ensuring all statutory responsibilities are fulfilled alongside the Insolvency Practitioner’s duties to maximise realisations for the benefit of creditors.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Using a number of different sources to gain key information and an understanding of each specific case.
- Communicating with stakeholders including bankrupts, directors, shareholders, creditors and employees.
- Preparing statutory reports and ensuring cases are closed efficiently.
- Taking responsibility for a portfolio of cases with appropriate management
- Collaborating with others, including providing support and assistance to other team members when required; and
- Carrying out investigations within insolvency assignments where appropriate.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, ideally with a speciality in Business or Economics, or QBE
- Ideally some experience in business recovery and insolvency practice but it is not a must have requirement
- studying towards ACA or ACCA qualification is a benefit but not a must have requirement
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint applications)
- Good verbal and written communication
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail, the ability to multitask and prioritise effectively to meet statutory and internal deadlines
- Able to draw logical and sensible conclusions from data presented applies knowledge effectively from experience and can relate it to other matters; and
- An ability to understand technical issues.
Our focus at Menzies is providing a#BrighterThinking approach, going the extra mile to keep clients on-track to achieve their personal and business objectives. As a leading UK accountancy and advisory firm we have a passion for advising entrepreneurs and SMEs through our sector-led teams.
We apply the same principles to individuals within the Firm. Our people are ambitious, self-motivated and encouraged to develop their skill set and realise their potential.
#BrighterThinking is how we sum up the difference we make, as a firm, to our clients and in the way we hire and develop talent in Menzies. It’s finance and accounting expertise, combined with strategic commercial thinking and a promise to add real value across all areas of our clients' businesses.
When we require external assistance with our vacancies we will reach out to our PSL supply chain. Please be aware that we operate a very strict PSL policy with close relationships with our suppliers and cannot respond to agencies outside of the PSL. Please do not contact individual hiring managers.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.