Forensic Accounting Services Assistant Manager
Menzies LLP are looking to hire a strong Forensic Accounting Services Assistant Manager or a Junior/First time Forensic Accounting Services Manager into our central London team.
Our new Forensics Services Manager will be working closely with senior management to manage the day to day work on client engagements. They will add value by drawing on previous experience in audit and forensic accounting assignments to work on financial disputes and investigations. They will be responsible for managing projects, drafting sections of reports and beginning to develop client and referrer relationships. The new Managers career development will be supported by the senior team and the wider firm.
- Project managing cases
- Compiling, analysing, and documenting facts for matters under investigation or in litigation
- Assist in developing and/or evaluating damages, claims and calculations
- Prepare financial models, cash flow analysis, and other analyses to support business valuations and damage assessments
- Liaising with clients, professional bodies, partners and third parties
- Managing junior members of the team and managing work efficiently
- Develop and suggest solutions to complex problems by thinking “outside the box”
- Balance multiple client projects and other responsibilities
- Communicate effectively to all levels of engagement team
- Presenting financial analytical work into usable narrative form including Expert Witness reports.
- ACA/ ACCA Qualified accountant or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years post qualification experience
- Currently working, or having worked in a recognised forensic accounting department for at least two years post qualification
- Accent on quantum and disputes work
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skills with an approachable and positive attitude
- Attention to detail and a quality approach
- Developing report writing skills