Audit Assistant Manager
We are looking for a talented Assistant Manager to join in our growing Farnborough office Audit department and assist with managing a client portfolio. This is a role for an ambitious candidate who embraces our core values, supporting the audit partners, helping our clients achieve their aspirations and being a supportive member of our audit team.
- Assist with managing an audit focussed portfolio of clients.
- Overseeing the preparation of financial statements under FRS102 and IFRS.
- Attendance and contributions at client meetings.
- Completing audits with minimal supervision and within deadlines.
- Management and development of upcoming audit talent.
- Financial management of portfolio taking control of WIP, billing and debt management.
- Involvement in business development, including maintaining own key contacts and fostering new relationships.
- Maintaining a good level of technical knowledge and being able to independently research issues forming your own solutions.
- ACA/ ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Strong technical understanding of accounting and auditing standards.
- Experience in leading group audits and the preparation of consolidated accounts.
- Minimum of four years’ experience in an accountancy practice working in an Audit focused role.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong client and team relationships.
- Ability to manage complicated projects and multiple stakeholders.
- Role will be based in Farnborough office and at client premises predominantly in Farnborough and surrounding areas.