Newly Qualified Audit Senior (ACA or ACCA)
Are you an ambitious soon to be OR newly qualified Audit professional?
We are hiring for the Audit Seniors in our Leatherhead office in Surrey.
We would consider Qualified or Part-Qualified candidates for this role, so if in doubt, please apply to discuss your level of experience further.
The purpose of this role is to playa key part of the audit team ensuring that audit planning, fieldwork and completion is performed to a sufficient standard, ultimately resulting in the ability for Menzies to sign audit reports.
- Planning, execution and completion of audits reporting to managers and partners.
- Preparation of accounts, reports and other assignments as required.
- Co-ordinate planning with clients, including liaising with relevant departments within the firm.
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and related third parties.
- Leading on-site audit teams and completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
- Business development including promoting the firm and its services to the existing client base and prospects.
- Development and supervision of trainees.
- ACA / ACCA / CA exam-qualified accountant (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute or equivalent international qualification)
- Recent experience in Audit and Assurance within an accountancy practice
- Experience of leading external audit assignments from planning to completion stages under International Standards on Auditing
- Experience of preparing accounts in accordance with UK GAAP
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills with senior staff and clients
- Confident user of Microsoft Office suite – Intermediate/Advanced user of Word and Excel.
- Motivated to take responsibility of the role and maintain a high level of quality service across
- Sound knowledge of key risks applicable to specific audits and aware of own limitations and when to ask for assistance