Associate 2 - Investor Services
- Working on Hedge fund & private equity investor services operations, showing ownership for a group of client assigned, taking initiative to own operations for assigned clients
- Process Capital activities (subscription, redemption, transfer, switches, redemption wire payment, expense wire payment, distribution wire payment) and non-financial activities (new investor creation, static data maintenance, statement & contract note distribution, audit confirm, responding to investor / client queries & multiple time bound projects).
- Ability to handle investor / client queries (telephonic & email) and timely resolution – prior experience of handling direct investor / client communication would be preferred
- Able to follow and strictly adhere to pre-established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for preparing the standard operating procedure (SOP) and Job aid.
- Maintain established quality/accuracy and timeliness standards with respect to all types of activities.
- Interact with host location and clients and able to resolve all the queries independently.
- Respond to internal and external queries, resolving discrepancies related to investor accounts.
- Identify discrepancies affecting accounts, makes necessary corrections where possible, or route information to the originating area and follows through until corrections are made.
- Require to co-ordinate with host location for daily deliverables, should able to work with tight SLA (service level agreement) while maintaining agreed accuracy and timeline.
- Able to work within pre-determined deadlines and prioritizing workloads whilst working under pressure.
- In day to day operation, would be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transactional activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Good English, written and oral communication skills.
- Should be able to interact and communicate with Co-workers in a clear, through and concise manner.
- Organizational and time management skills
- Good analytical, numerical and reasoning skills.
- Good understanding of Anti-money laundering is a plus.
Academy & Experience:
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience in financial services.
- Exposure to Hedge fund, Private Equity or Real Asset funds will be preferred.
- Prior experience of handling direct investor / client communication will be preferred.
- Candidate must have a university degree (accounting, business, mathematics, finance or economics
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.