Business Support Manager - Chase Europe (Analyst)
The business support management function is tasked with a variety of business administration and control responsibilities. Candidates must be comfortable working with all levels of senior management and will have to provide general support of day to day business functions.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Management of on/off boarding, transfers in/out
- Provisioning of technology hardware, applications & market data
- Act as liason with Project Management (i.e. technology upgrades, facility upgrades, summer intern onboarding)
- Act as a conduit to multiple groups and business teams; maintain floor plans, move management, review of cost allocations / cost centers
- Provide Business Continuity planning support (Call Trees and Disaster Recovery Site Testing)
- Review and certification of Physical Floor Access
- Enforcement of a dynamic control/compliance environment and continuous risk mitigation in business processes
Additional job scope includes providing guidance and support and driving the agenda in the following areas:
- Ensure that effective business and process controls are maintained consistently across all businesses
- Participate in and, at times, help lead strategic initiatives and ad hoc projects within Business Support Management
- 2+ years of related experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Independent problem solving skills
- Customer service / Client facing experience is helpful
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize multiple assignments, and bring tasks to complete closure
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to listen well and influence others
- A self-starter who is organized and consistently meets deliverables
- Focus on Controls and mitigating Risk factors
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Comfortable leading an initiative or playing a support role on the broader team
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.