Intern/Junior Analyst | Finevare
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
We are currently looking for new colleagues to join the Deloitte’s Finevare team located in Warsaw, for the position of a: Intern/Junior Analyst
The following requirements are essential for this job position:
- you are a student of Quantitative Sciences (e.g. Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics, IT etc.) or Finance/Banking,
- you have a working knowledge of written and spoken English,
- you are ambitious, open for challenging and interesting responsibilities from the very beginning of your career,
- you are able to work under time pressure and learn fast,
- you have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point,
- you have a basic prior experience in programming (any language),
- you have a general knowledge of finance and financial mathematics (econometrics, statistics).
The following skills are not required, but definitely would be an asset:
- knowledge of SQL
- any professional experience in risk area in a bank / financing institution / consulting company would be an advantage but is not required.
Candidate will participate in risk regulatory (IFRS 9) software implementation projects for foreign banks with the following activities:
- preparation of deliverables supporting implementation process (i.e. functional specifications, data models, examples of algorithms in Excel),
- configuration of software and development of simple models in SQL,
- testing of software modules functionality,
- researches, preparation of information (e.g. local regulations),
- analysis of data provided by the Client, evaluation of results,
- creation of PowerPoint presentations for Client and internal meetings,
- preparation and update of statuses, summaries, minutes of meetings.
All tasks are to be performed under direct supervision and with support of more experienced colleagues.
What we offer
- development of skills required on the current market: finance, risk management, project management and technology,
- exposure to interesting international advisory projects, software development and implementation process, opportunity to observe the Deloitte consultants work with Clients,
- opportunity to gather practice of different financial institutions, observing examples of modern accounting, risk and IT systems,
- continuous professional growth and clear career path,
- valuable relations for life: industry network & references from recognized professionals,
- possibility to work remotely or in modern office with very good location in Warsaw (by Metro ONZ).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.