Risk Manager in Business Consulting Service - (For Non-Financial Service Organization)-Hanoi Office
Risk Consulting is a part of Consulting Services in EY. We are on providing services in the area of corporate governance, risks, process and controls.
As one of our Risk consultants, you will help leading organizations implement a sound approach to risk, internal audit, control and governance. This will allow clients to develop greater confidence that they can respond to whatever the future may face. In each project that you are in, you will work with colleagues from other parts of the business such as Information Technology Advisory, Technology Risk and Assurance professionals and from other EY Office in Asia Pacific. You will also be developed to leveraging different disruptive technology to solve the clients’ issues includes data analytic, automation, IOT, etc.
Are you ready to take control and deliver impact? Then join EY and gain experiences that will last a lifetime
Your Key responsibilities:
We’re looking for Manager to join our team – Risk Consulting Team. In your role, you’ll:
- Lead projects risk consulting services, formulate high-quality, insightful and sustainable solutions for clients.
- Be responsible for the final deliverables for clients
- Maintain client relationships and pursue potential opportunities
- Manage a working team and will report directly to senior managers and above.
- Conduct internal training sessions to improve capabilities for team members
- Conduct counselling session on professional development to assigned team members
- Keep abreast of professional development and regularly expand technical competence.
- Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn
- Work constructively with team
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Good communication, writing and presentation skills
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Good leadership skills.
- Good teamwork skills
- Good project management skills with the ability to multi-task under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Willing to travel to deliver projects.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
Who we are looking for?
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a reputable university
- MBA and/or CIA/ ACCA/ CIMA/ CPA is encouraged
- Good knowledge on Business operating model, Value chain, Business processes, Internal Control, Internal Audit
- At least 4 years of experience in consulting practice with direct project experience in one or more of the following areas: risk management, internal control, internal audit…, OR At least 4 years of experience in an industry of an internal audit/internal control/compliance environment with a reputable organization and a strong record of personal success
- Fluency (writing and speaking) in both Vietnamese and English
- Advanced user of MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Problem solving, Analysis and Insight, Teamwork, Leadership, Change management, Business development, Relationship management
- Experience with enterprise risk management/ Interested in Technology industry is bonus
What we offerCompetitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.