Fund Accounting & Administration, AVP
This role will serve business operations from service governance and project management perspective. Such as regular service monitoring, leading and driving client issue remediation cross functional teams, observe common issues and suggest control enhancement, as well as project managing towards agreed goals for service level improvement.
This role requires a broader view when collaborating with various functional teams across the entity. Independent analytics and project management skills and always open minded for constructive feedbacks and suggestions.
What you will be responsible for:
As Business Analyst, AVP you will:
- Be accountable to Bring people together to discuss when more than one party is involved towards the expected group outcome
- Independent review from various dimension, like trend/root cause analysis and employee matrix analysis
- Drive the communication across functional teams and escalate to senior management timely
- Accountable for project management on initiatives as needed
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organization and time management skills with the proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Interpersonal skills, Ability to work collaboratively with internal/external stakeholders to establish key relationships
- Solid accounting knowledge or other business operation experience will be preference
- Strong sense of ownership and power of execution
- Proactive attitude, embrace changes and demonstrate strong ability on quick adaption
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills to achieve desired outcomes.