Tax ACR - Senior
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Hungary – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY established in Hungary in 2021.
Opportunity to work in a multi country or Group Accounting process including General Ledger, Balance Sheet reconciliation and month end processes at EY GDS Hungary. Also implement process improvements by providing lean ideas, enforcing an environment with uncompromising controls and improve qualityYour key responsibilities
- Meticulous adherence to the compliance calendar of client in order to ensure smooth closure of books, reconciliations and reporting
- Gain a thorough understanding of business processes and operations adopted by the client to identify their requirements and ensure it is met through regular updates, schedules and reports
- Maintain dashboard to demonstrate progress of activities and status quo of multi country engagements
- Ability to provide timely and comprehensive answers to clients’ queries
- Willingness to challenge status quo processes and desire to implement process improvements by providing lean ideas, enforcing an environment with uncompromising controls and improve quality
- Review all the transactions and report prepared by the team for timeliness, adequacy and accuracy
- Review the progress dashboard of multi country engagements and conduct review meetings with multiple stakeholders
- To foster working relationships with the team and across departments
- To provide adequate guidance to the team on technical front and create a value proposition
- Manage additional project-related responsibilities as well as ad hoc requests from internal stakeholders
- Very good work organization, initiative and commitment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be motivated, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills
- Qualified Chartered Accountants CA or ACCA or CPA with 3 years of experience or B.COM or M.COM or CA inter or MBA with overall 5 years of experience
- 3 to 6 years of experience in accounting;1 to 2 years of experience in people management role
- End to end knowledge of accounting processes, accounting principles (IFRS)
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Business Central experience is preferred)
What we look for
- Professionals with proven capabilities in Corporate or Group Accounting process including General Ledger, Balance Sheet reconciliation and month end processes and had been in people management role
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across seven locations – Poland, Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, the UK and Hungary – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.About EY
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today. If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.