360 - Consulting, SrAssc
Who we are looking for
This role will require the individual to drive the Enlighten Program to improve productivity across the firm and embed the mindset of continuous improvement into our culture. The Enlighten Program instills in our employee's active management habits, transparent and comparable metrics and reporting, improved staff engagement, and increased capacity. Through the Enlighten Program, we will gain insight into individual and group productivity and will be able to use the data to make more informed decisions about workload balancing, performance, employee engagement, and training opportunities.
This role will require the individual to partner with different business units and corporate stakeholders within India and across the globe, to carry out process optimization activities, using levers such as simplification/elimination of non-value added activities, automation and optimizing the location strategy
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Sr. Associate - Consulting you will
- Work with the business leads to Identify steps and areas which can bring in the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes
- Ability to understand finer aspects in operations and break down functions to identify areas of improvement and productivity gains
- Prior experience in relevant operational functions such as Fund accounting, Financial reporting, Middle office, (e.g. Trading & Corporate Actions) will be an advantage)
- Partner with the business leads and operational managers to identify redundancies through Data transparency.
- Ability to identify poor process design, and suggest improvements with the help of inhouse team members
- Facilitate the implementation of Enlighten and Identify redundancies whilst partnering with the business teams.
- Work closely with the business unit and corporate stakeholders to carry out process optimization activities, using levers such as simplification/elimination if non-value added activities, automation and location strategy.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to clearly communicate in both verbal and in written format
- Ability to present to all levels of executive management
- Ability to translate technical concepts into business language
- Strong oversight, consensus building and project management skills
- Ability to handle multi-faceted initiatives and projects
- Expertise in MS Office suite
- Strong team player
- Experience in working on process improvement initiatives
- Experience developing and producing metrics-driven management reporting
- Client-facing experience is a plus
- Enlighten experience is a plus
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.