Intern, Business Valuation, Corporate Finance
KPMG firms operate in 144 countries and territories, and in FY21, collectively employed more than 236,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through KPMG firms' audit and assurance practices, the capital markets. KPMG is committed to quality and service excellence in all that we do, bringing our best to clients and earning the public's trust through our actions and behaviors both professionally and personally.
Our Corporate Finance division practices valuation of businesses and assets, business planning, finance raising, financial modeling for various purposes and key decisions of business leaders, such as acquisition and sale transactions, investments attraction or debt financing or resolve disputes between stakeholders. By providing our quality services, we help our clients address complex business issues, identify investment opportunities, increase their business efficiency, and succeed in M&A transactions.
We are looking for an inspired young professional to join our CF team. Interns in our Corporate Finance division will join to the team of leading experts in corporate consulting. They will take a part in complex and exciting projects for industry leaders as well as number of emerging businesses.
Responsibilities and activities:
- Search and analyze data;
- Assist valuation team in creating business models, performing valuation;
- Prepare particular parts of the business / assets valuation reports;
- Translate reports into English / Ukrainian;
- Assist in creating presentations for clients.
A successful candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
Education and qualification:
- University degree or graduate-year student (4th course and above);
- Internships, participation in different educational projects, on-line certification programs would be a plus.
- Soft skills and competencies:
- Understanding of valuation methods and techniques;
- Excellent written and spoken English, Ukrainian and Russian.
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Consulting;
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth;
- International assignment opportunities;
- Fair compensation and social package;
- Participation in CSR projects.
Internship is full-time and lasts for 3 months. Interns that receive favorable reviews on completion of their internship are offered Consultant positions in Valuation group.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.