Financial role in Depositary, Associate 1
Who we are looking for?
Depositary is an independent third party that is responsible for the safekeeping of assets, performing the cash flow monitoring and the oversight duties over Investment Manager.
You will learn what are the different types of investment funds, how they work, what they invest in and strategies they use.
If you are:
- Graduate or during studies in Economics / Finance or related
- Eager to learn and develop
- Good with numbers and Excel
- Able to communicate in English
What we offer:
- Indefinite contract from day one
- Private medical care – Luxmed Golden Package
- Live and health insurance
- Retirement program
- Flexible working hours
- Multisport Plus card
- Training opportunities organized internally and externally ( employee-chosen external trainings / qualifications / postgraduate studies/ language courses)
- Additional days off (volunteering days, disconnect day, birthday off day)
- Paid referral program (for referring candidates to open positions)
- Participation in company committees: Sports Club, Culture & Nationality Committee, Diversity Committee, Toastmasters (public speaking practice), ESEAN (Environmental Committee) and many others
- Technical / Leadership development path
Apply today – we are committed to teaching you the ropes for your successful career in State Street
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.