EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Advisory services. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential. Our vision is to become the leading global professional services organisation by building a better working world.
At EY our inclusive work environment means that everyone's opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.
In Assurance our aim is to provide accounting solutions and peace of mind to our clients. Through our skills and experience we give companies, investors and regulators confidence in financial statements, business critical information or processes. Assurance is one of our largest service line. You will work in highest performing teams serving our clients locally and globally working both in the office and off-site at client premises.
Our audit teams work with many of the world's leading and fastest growing companies. You will be part of a team where you will receive exposure to some of EY's most diverse and exciting clients. Your work will be recognised and rewarded and a solid career lies ahead of you.
If you are currently working in practice or industry accounting and would like to know more about what a career in EY could look like for you, please get in touch.
Skills And Attributes For Success
To qualify for these role you must have
- Qualified Accountant - e.g., ACA, ACCA, CPA, qualified OR equivalent
- College / University degree
- Fluent Hungarian and English language konwledge
- Minimum 3.5 years assurance experience
- Minimum 1 year as an audit manager/senior manager
- Experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) & US GAAP
Ideally, you'll also have
- High Technical Knowledge
- Clearly demonstrate an on-going commitment to personal and professional development through continuing education and development.
- Experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) with US GAAP experience preferable
What We Look For
- Ability and willingness to work primarily on challenging and complex projects
What We Offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.