Junior Credit Controller
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
- Dunning responsible.
- Analyze customer accounts and contact internal teams as well as customers to collect outstanding amounts.
- Report the Accounts Receivables (AR) aging, client debt portfolio and AR provisions.
- Supervise collections, cash application and invoice-credit note matching activities.
- Identify potential credit issues, provide guidance, and ensure regular follow-up.
- Management of litigations and dispute forms.
- Follow up of insolvency and settlement of bad debt.
- Follow up of unidentified payments.
- Respond to customer queries regarding collection queries.
- Use dunning tool to execute and record steps within the collection process.
- Process monthly reminders to clients.
- Preparation and submission of client statements.
- Preparation of formal notices on demand or as per internal reports.
- Reporting: Ad Hoc Reports upon request.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
Qualifications: eligibility requirements include the following:
- Bachelor's degree, IEP, Bac +3, college education in economics, finance, or law.
- Knowledge of/working experience in the credit & collections area or any similar position would be an asset.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational, verbal, and written communication skills a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-tasking is an asset.
- Fluent in English and French. Any other language will be considered as an asset.
- Stress resistant, pro-active, reliable, and self-organized individual.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients, and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- A first HR Call.
- An Interview with Business Recruiters.