Consultant & Senior Consultant, Forensic & Integrity Services, Rapid Innovation, Karachi
From small businesses to some of the world’s best-known brands, our clients across the MENA region count on reliable financial statements, information and processes to inform their on-going strategies. More than ever, business is about interpreting and reacting to complex data - and they look to us for advice and services they can trust every time. You will use your professional skills and experience to make it happen, by supporting our MENA based EY Member Firms to serve clients in the MENA region across a broad range of industries and responsibilities.
Our tailored services help build trust and confidence through transparency, clarity and consistency.
EY Rapid Innovation
As a Multinational Member Firm in the EY network, Rapid Innovation, based in Karachi, exclusively provides its services to MENA based EY Member Firms to support audit and non-audit engagements across the MENA region.
Rapid Innovation is recruiting across Consultant and Senior Consultant ranks to support our MENA Forensics practice. The role will be based in Karachi, Pakistan.
Your key responsibilities
You will participate in MENA forensic engagements, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress. You will also help in conducting investigations and perform compliance related work, assist in proposal preparation and preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to MENA clients and other MENA parties.
Actively establishing internal relationships will be key for success and you will be expected, you'll escalate issues as appropriate. You'll confirm that the work you deliver is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
Skills and attributes for success
Pro-activity, accountability and results-driven people will flourish in this environment. Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources and communicating effectively are key skills. This will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Strong academic record, including a bachelor’s degree, or a partially or completed professional qualification, such as ACCA, CPA, CA, ICA, CFE or CAMS
- Forensic and/or compliance experience is an added advantage (whether in industry or with an international audit firm)
- Working experience on engagements related to white collar crimes, fraud investigations, corporate compliance and ethics, forensic accounting and financial and economic damages analyses
- Experience of understanding, digesting, explaining, analysing company accounts and related financial/non-financial information
- Flexibility to travel to the MENA region for client engagements when required
- Fluent English communication skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experienced in the Assurance / Forensics domain with other consulting firms
- Strong analytics background
- Proficiency in MS office
What we look for
We are interested in professionals who are business savvy with a passion for quality work, innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.