About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. Our purpose is to help our clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. We do this by making sure they are properly set up to do business in any country and compliant with local and international regulations. Operating in over 80 countries we provide our 15,000 clients with on-the-ground compliance and administration services so they can venture further. Is this up-to-date?
- Acting as client contact for smaller admin and legal tasks (invoices, payments, copy/whereabouts legal docs);
- Arranging for outgoing mail (ao letters to tax authorities etc)
- Collecting documents and preparing couriers, track, and chase, filing returned documents;
- Preparation any standard info request from clients (monthly overview outstanding invoices/bank balances etc)
- Organize meetings (make reservations, take care of supplies, facilities, preparation board packs, prepare proxies, minutes AGM);
- Handle signing procedure; check if all signatures, authorizations, required stamps and forms are in place;
- Valid sign/DocuSign signature requests, including forwarding and filing signed copies;
- Preparation payments (mainly via online banking platforms), track and chase executions and filing signed instructions;
- Take care of filing of agreements/bank statements, correspondence and other documents and maintain organized administrative files (hardcopy and electronically);
- Assist your colleague (lawyer) in incorporations and share transfers of client companies in close co-operation with the client, notary, law firms and tax firms;
- Assist your colleague (lawyer) with drafting of standard legal documents e.g., service agreements, loan agreements, minutes and proxies;
- Changes directors (addresses, any other changes) with the Chambers of Commerce, prepare resolutions and forms for these changes; Track & chase client team re outstanding matters re clients;
- Keep client data and the client database up to date;
- Assist with admin and legal projects within the team.
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years relevant working experience;
- Affinity with corporate law and regulations.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
- Flexible, analytical, and convincing
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance and a 13th month
- 25 holidays (on full-time basis)
- TMF Gift Day
- TMF Bonus plan
- Pension plan paid by TMF (1% own contribution)
- A great work environment: working in an open, dynamic organisation with international teams
- Good (international) career-opportunities
- An opportunity to develop your skills through our TMF Business Academy (e.g. languages, sales skills, management skills etc. etc.)
- Flexible working from home arrangements
- Discount and TMF contribution for a Gym subscription via Go-Vital
- Lots of social activities organised by our Party Squad! Summer-Party, Winter-event, annual team outings and an in-house bar that is open every other week
- The TMF explorer programme that offers the option of working in another TMF office for a set amount of time
- An Annual health budget of EUR 200.- that you can spend on sporting activities, fresh fruits and vegetables, office massages or ergonomic home office equipment
- High referral incentives
- Commuting compensation
- Cafeteria with wide variety delicious dishes with vegan and vegetarian options.
Applications close: 22 Dec 2022 W. Europe Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.