Internal Audit Specialist
Role: Internal Audit Specialist
Level: 9 - Specialist
- Conduct operational, compliance, financial, and investigative audits; including process reviews, segregation of duties reviews, procedures reviews, and other global controls reviews.
- Perform audit work, including plan preparation, work papers, findings, and associated reports.
- Execute the risk-based work plan and verify the status and operating procedures of the company through a systematic program of audits.
- Prepare audit reports and work papers to ensure adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Identify, recommend, and resolve improvements to global processes and controls.
- Keep abreast of company policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions.
- Negotiate and resolve difficult audit issues and obtain management buy-in for constructive recommendations.
- Manage auditee relationship, including facilitating meetings and discussions of findings, and presentation of draft and final reports in a professional manner.
- Lead, coach and develop team members on an ongoing basis
- Professional accountancy qualification, e.g. ACCA/ ACA/ CPA/ CIA
- Min one year post-qualified, with 3 years’ experience in an Auditing environment
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communication, interviewing, report writing and collaboration abilities.
- Initiative, creative-thinker, and problem-solving skills
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high-quality work standard
- Exposure to US GAAP and SOX would be an advantage
- Strong PC skills (MS Office, including Excel and Word)
- Fluency in English, a second European language would be an advantage
Does this appeal to you?If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture Ireland, in addition to a competitive base salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes pension, private health insurance, discounted gym membership, emergency caring facilities, and 2 days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexible working arrangements can be discussed depending on the position.Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.