Senior Transformation Lead, Assistant Vice President
Who are we looking for?
Drive new technology development and deployment by taking a prominent role in Fund Accounting transformation. Gather requirements from a footprint of over a thousand people, prioritise successfully in order to separate the wheat from the chaff, talk to the requirements in the detailed manner a developer needs to hear, and ultimately deploy the solution to the front lines.
The successful candidate will be strongly independent, have the vision required to lead initiatives and project working groups forward into new opportunities as they emerge, and be a vocal part of an already high-performing team.
Why is this role important to us?
We are committed to driving significant change in our fund accounting business through investments in improving existing technologies and developing new capabilities to add to what we already have. As a part of this program we are looking for specialists to not only drive the initiatives already in flight, but additionally help us find the greatest areas of opportunity for the future.Your new role
As Senior Transformation Lead, Assistant Vice President:
- Be a part of transforming operating models at a local, regional, and global level
- Gather, prioritise, and be able to talk to complex business requirements
- Work with developers and product owners to ensure the business gets what it needs
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders, creating that vital link between technology and business
- Develop connections with other like-minded teams regionally and/or globally
- Technical mindset
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated excellence in organisational and time management skills
- Engaging and effective communication
- Vocal member of a management team
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- University Degree
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in the financial services industry
- Previous experience in fund accounting processes and technologies
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products
- Strong communication skills and advanced command of English
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street:
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.