Markets Product Control - VP
The team provides business management & PMO support for Product Control management:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Production & preparation of quarterly and semi-annual material for senior management to present to external auditors & regulators
- Requires close co-ordination with global controllers for the production of these reports
- Oversight of Product Control Technical Training, Business Resiliency & IAS Charters
- Handle various ad-hoc requests on a daily basis
- Manage projects and initiatives related to all of the above, as well as larger cross-business programs
- Extensive work experience within Product Control, Financial Control, Accounting, or related area
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related area
- Solid understanding of financial products would be advantageous
- Previous P&L or risk experience is preferable
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail including a strong control focus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Strong technical skills in using Excel and PowerPoint
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.