HR Senior Administrator Payroll
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can.
Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting a HR Senior Administrator Payroll. The Payroll Professional is responsible for collecting and calculating payroll information for salaried and hourly employees, across all European BBH locations. This position processes and verifies the accuracy of all payment processing, as well as tax filings. The Payroll Professional assists in researching assessments received from various agents and processing items ancillary to the payroll, such as garnishments. This position also assists in the co-ordination of all internal and external audits of payroll.
- Experience in Poland Payroll Administration processing, Accounting, or related disciplines
- Bachelors degree or equivalent a plus
- Experience in the financial services industry a plus
- Strong analytical and administrative skills
- Ability to manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and collaborate in a team environment
- Experience working with external vendors Knowledge of relevant federal and state payroll taxes and legislation a plus
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data with confidentiality and integrity
- Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Access Knowledge of payroll processes and systems interfaces
What We Offer:
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid Working Opportunities
- 2 additional days added to your holiday calendar for Culture Celebration and Community Service
- Various additional benefits including professional training and qualification support
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Contracts for an indefinite period of time with no probation period
Some of your key responsibilities include:
Payroll Processing Administration:
- Collect and calculate payroll information for both salaried and hourly BBH employees across all European BBH locations.
- Preparation and processing of payroll inputs
- Confirm the accuracy of time sheets and ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements
- Prepare standard withholdings and deductions from gross pay amounts.
- Audit paychecks, benefits adjustments, special bonus awards and commissions and ensure they are accurately processed.
- Balance payroll records and prepare tax payments, as required.
- Collaborate with appointed third-party vendor to ensure a streamlined experience for all BBH employees.
Payroll Reconciliation & Reporting:
- Perform payroll reconciliation, including pension payments in certain locations
- Prepare reports for the Payroll Manager and other teams across BBH, as required.
- Perform month end reporting procedures to ensure compliance with internal and external procedures and regulations.
- Assist in year-end reconciliation processes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.