International Tax Manager, Advisory
About our client
Our client is an European professional services firm with worldwide presence and Malaysia (KL) presence.
Why should you apply to this role?
- Work in established and prominent foreign company in Malaysia
- Good exposure to dealing with foreign (European) company.
- Work with local and international colleagues in the legal team to advise clients on na-tional and international projects such as mergers and acquisitions, cross border transactions, corporate restructuring, initial public offerings, tax due diligence, tax rul-ings, tax incentives and tax risk management;
- Provide clients with tax efficient solutions which take into consideration sound knowledge of our clients’ businesses;
- Provide international tax advice on cross-border transactions and structuring;
- Research and write position papers on targeted technical issues;
- Responsible for Tax Advisory, Planning & GST/SST consultancy to a mixed portfolios of corporate and individual clients;
- Provide tax compliance services;
- Optional: Advising client on transfer pricing questions and preparation of transfer pricing documentations
- Degree in Accounting and/or other relevant professional qualifications;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in local Corporate Tax, Personal Tax and GST/SST;
- International tax experience is highly advantageous;
- Candidate with Tax Agent License preferred;
- Good knowledge of relevant tax statutes;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to explain complex tax issues simply and succinctly to mostly foreign clients or colleagues who are not tax professionals.