FX Regulatory Reporting - Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
Experienced associate to support the SSGM FX regulatory reporting team to comply with all regulatory reporting and portfolio reconciliation tasks as required by regulations.
The ideal candidate is organized, efficient, and has experience with FX regulatory reporting, collateral operations, and onboarding.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Markets (SSGM). When owners and managers of institutional assets need research, trading, securities lending and innovative portfolio strategies, they turn to SSGM business unit. As our investment research and trading arm, SSGM’s number one goal is to enhance and preserve our clients’ portfolio values by applying technology, optimizing trading, and linking asset classes and markets across the world.
Join us if making your mark in the capital markets industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a member of the regulatory reporting team> you will
- Perform daily tasks to ensure that State Street is complying with the regulatory required trade reporting, including: generating daily dashboards, reviewing and following up on rejected trades, and identifying notable discrepancies between State Street and counterparties
- Identify and escalate issues in a timely manner
- Perform daily portfolio reconciliation reviews using the triResolve platform, commenting and following up on breaks
- Create daily reporting for management to show any triResolve breaks requiring escalation
- Perform quarterly and annual portfolio reconciliations in accordance with the Swap Dealer required regulations
- Work closely with the collateral operations and FX onboarding team
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Good knowledge of any Regulatory reporting guidelines, example- ESMA regulations like MiFID, EMIR and SFTR
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Work as a team player in a global team environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal planning, and analytical skills.
- Deadline and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency, including advanced knowledge of MS Excel, as well as problem solving and analytical skills
- Technical Skills – IT and Systems
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- University degree in Business majoring in Accounting, Finance, or other Financial-related programs
- Overall experience of 3+ years in Regulatory reporting related work.
Certifications: Candidates pursuing FRM (Financial Risk Manager by GARP) / CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) / CISI (Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment) are preferred, but certification is not a must for the role.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.