Fund Accounting - Assistant Vice President (Hybrid)
Who we are looking for
Experienced leader to manage a team of Fund Accountants to ensure the timeline and accurate delivery of NAV’s along with overseeing day-to-day client queries and associated reporting deliverables for a number of State Street clients. With flexibility to blend working from home and office, excellent benefits package along with strong personal and career development programs to support your career journey and much more. State Street are the largest financial administrator in Ireland providing our employees with the ability for career development in a variety of different areas in the funds industry.
Why this role is important to us
Fund Accounting is at the core of our asset servicing solutions for our clients allowing State Street to give asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. This is a team providing a crucial operational service for clients worldwide, and you will work with a range of internal teams across the globe to service a wide array of prominent clients across multiple fund types.
What you will be responsible for
As Assistant Vice President you will
- Manage activities to ensure deliverables are met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Oversee workload assignments to ensure timely resolution of client queries
- Propose and implement workflow changes leading to improved productivity and profitability.
- Identify and analyse operational risks, recommending procedural changes as needed
- Lead and motivate staff, providing coaching, guidance and support to team on technical, professional and client issues.
- Monitor and appraise the performance of team in conjunction with your manager - providing regular formal and informal feedback.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Skilled communicator, both verbal and written
- Good numerical and analytical abilities
- Team player
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an industry role.
- Experience in a valuations or an ETF servicing environment is beneficial.
- Professional qualification or degree in a related discipline would be beneficial.
- Demonstrated managerial and decision-making abilities.
- Display organizational insight, proven ability to improve workflows and team structure.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.