Internship - Knowledge Management (Petaling Jaya)
The Knowledge Management function is a function that supports the Firm’s strategic growth initiatives by providing market intelligence insights, updates and competitive reports. Also, the function is responsible to ensure the effective dissemination of information and knowledge firm-wide by providing the right tools and data.
This role will be under the guidance of the Knowledge Management Manager to provide assistance in research and knowledge management activities. The duties include, but is not limited to:
- Produce market intelligence insights, updates and reports across various industries. This would include sourcing for information, preparation of documents, and review of content.
- Compile and disseminate market news and analyst reports daily/weekly/periodically.
- Extract, compile and analyze data of public listed companies in Malaysia for an annual reporting project. This include assisting in the analysis and report preparation.
- Assist in providing technical support for the research tools available for staff firm wide.
- Contribute to projects for the firm initiated by the Growth department.
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years’ of Degree in relevant disciplines (Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Statistics, Social Science). Those with a CGPA of Second Upper and above would have an advantage.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft M365 suite.
- Independent, self-motivated, detail conscious, capable to multi-task and work with tight deadlines.
- Active in extra-curricular activities, with strong leadership qualities.
- Available for placement for a minimum 3 months.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.