Senior Relationship Manager Accounting
As Senior Relationship Manager Accounting, you play a critical role in the success of our business. Your typical day will see you working on a wide range of diverse and varied projects, including:
- Developing balance sheets, profit-and-loss accounts and annual reports
- Executing and maintaining financial administration for multiple international clients
- Working closely with finance and legal colleagues as well as with external parties such as accountants, law firms and tax advisors
- Analysing financial and fiscal data to create both internal and external financial reports and statements
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- Have at least 4-6 years of relevant working experience
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered an advantage
- Have proven experience in financial services, International Accounting, tax or trust environment
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others
- Have strong communication skills and work well in a team
- Are accurate, flexible, hands-on and deliver their best work when facing a tight deadline
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.